1. “Like” the Watsons Philippines Fan Page.
2. Go to WATSONS HWB tab on the wall.
3. Register name, home address, email, mobile number and preferred Watsons branch to be able to vote.
4. Vote for your favorite brands in the categories given. You can only vote once per category. After casting your vote, you can no longer go back to change it. Also, if you click the submit button, a pop-up window will appear which says: “This is your only chance to vote for your favorite brands. Click Cancel if you still want to vote on the other categories then click on the category tabs at the top. Click OK if you are sure about your vote and want to continue without voting on the other categories.”
Don’t forget that there are five categories: cosmetics, body care, hair care, skin care & health care. After you click submit, click cancel so you can vote on the other categories as well. If you click OK, you will be exiting the voting application. You can only access the voting application once.
5. Ten (10) lucky voters per category will get a chance to win a shopping spree worth Php 1,000 at Watsons.
6. Voting period is from June 17, 2011 to July 10, 2011. Winners will be announced on July 15, 2011 on Watsons Philippines’ Fan Page.
1. Watsons Philippines will contact each winner via Facebook private message/email. Winners will also be announced on Watsons Philippines’ official Facebook fan page.
2. Winners are required to personally claim and sign papers for his/her prizes and are required to present 1 government issued Id only and print-out of the email.
Accepted identification cards are as follows:
• Student I.D. (existing and valid within school year 2011)
• SSS ID
• TIN ID
• Driver’s License
• Voter’s ID
• Postal ID
• Philhealth ID
I.D.s not specified here will not be honoured. Photocopies will not be honoured as well.
3. Winner may claim his/her prize at his/her specified Watsons branch. Winner is expected to shoulder transportation costs in claiming his/her prizes.
4. Winner may be required to have a standard photo-opp procedure with Watsons employees for documentation purposes.