Häagen-Dazs™ Full Promo Mechanics
1. All registered and subscribed female members of Cosmo.ph are qualified to join. All info from the entries will be used by client for email blasts, promo announcement etc. or they will be part of the Haagen-Dazsb database.
2. To join, you must be logged in. Click “Join the Promo” on the promo page and answer the promo question:
• What are the things that Waiting Only Makes It Sweeter for you?
Continue by filling in your complete name, telephone number, home and email addresses and mobile number.
All fields are required. Click “submit”. A prompt will state if you have successfully joined the promo. Only
1 entry per user.
3. Entries will be accepted from September 07, 2011 until October 07, 2011.
4. This promo is open to Metro Manila residents only.
5. There will be no purchase requirement for this promo.
6. Five (5) winners will be selected on October 014, 2011 at 3pm by Haagen-Dazs.
7. Qualified entries are pooled, and encoded as witnessed by a FDA representative.
8. There will be five (5) winners. Each winner will win:
• One (1) Haagen-Dazs gift certificate worth P2,000.
• GCs can be availed in the following branches: SM Mall of Asia, SM Mega Atrium and Robinsons Ermita
9. A winner may only win once during the entire promo. This is to give others a chance of winning.
10. Winner will be chosen based on the following criteria:
• Creativity / Originality of the answer: 60%
• Direct, concise answer to the question: 40%
For a total of 100%.
11. Winners will be notified via email, mail, SMS, and phone call on October 014, 2011. Winners will be posted on the website on the same day.
12. To claim the prize, winners have to present a photocopy of a valid ID with photo + email notification. Winners may claim prize at the Summit Media Office, 7th Floor Cybergate Tower 3, Pioneer cor. EDSA, Mandaluyong City from 10am-3pm, Mondays-Fridays. Redemption period is 60 days from receipt of notification. Unclaimed prizes outside of redemption period will be forfeited with FDA approval.
13. In cases where the winner cannot claim the prize, an original copy of a duly signed authorization letter indicating name of representative, and an original ID of the winner (photocopy not allowed) should be presented. Representatives of the winner should bring 1 valid ID to claim the prize.
14. Employees of Summit Media and partner sponsor including relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining. Incomplete entries will not be considered.
15. 20 % tax of prizes exceeding 10k shall be shouldered by Summit Media.
For more information, click here.