In 1921, Frederick R. Barnard once said that ‘A picture paints a thousand words’. These words can evoke emotions that can make you happy, sad, sentimental, excited, relaxed or stressed out. That is why images surrounding you play a significant role in setting your mood. Carefully choosing what canvas prints of appropriate size to mount on your walls can give you a certain emotional quality.
Treasure your memories and turn your photos into distinct works of art and let them stand out instead of fitting in, have it printed digitally on a canvas!
KANVAS is a team of avid printers and designers who have passion for simplistic sophistication. They connect the need for a great frame to match your perfect photos and change your walls by accessorizing it thru canvas and stickers. Their company offers personalized canvas printing and other wall decorations including wall clocks. They also partner with freelance photographers to sell their photos thru Kanvas.
See some of their works here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.419660874768558.95574.419041221497190&type=3
How to order:
* inquire via email email@example.com
* text /call Vermont (09175912347), Martin (09175997724), Mark (09175410815)
* printing will be finished within a week using standard wooden frame sizes
* custom wooden frame sizes for Kanvas are available but will be quoted separately. At most 1-2 weeks to finish.
* delivery via meet-up at agreed time and location (Las Pinas area) or shipping based on shipping company quote
* All photos posted here are from Kanvas Inc *
But wait there’s more.. They’re giving away 12×12 Kanvas of your chosen picture for free.
5. Post a photo on Kanvas Facebook Page and/or upload a photo in Instagram
– In the photo caption, explain what your photo is about and tell everyone why it is best on a #kanvas print! Tag @Kanvas and @Khyutee on Duty on Facebook or @kanvasph on Instagram in the post.
(e.g. “My wedding moment is best on a #kanvas! The best way to preserve and display my wedding memories is printing it on a kanvas! @Kanvas @Khyutee On Duty”)
6. The Kanvas team will like your photo on Facebook or Instagram to acknowledge your entry. If you posted your photo and the picture is not yet liked by the Kanvas team, please let me know so that I can follow it up from them
7. Comment below your name and email address so that I would know you joined the contest.
8. The Kanvas team will choose the best entry on July 31, 2013 and the chosen winner will win a free 12×12 Kanvas.
9. Announcing the winner’s name will be posted in my facebook page/twitter.
10. Winner will be contacted separately via email and must send a high resolution 12×12 photo for printing. Meetups to be aligned separately.
THAT EASY RIGHT? WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? JOIN NOW!
Goodluck to everyone!